UPCOMING EVENTS 2016
- Wed 01/27 Family Restaurant Night at Paradise Bakery | San Tan Location
- Friday 01/29 Super Shark
- Wed 02/10 Kona Ice (early release day) – $3
- –>Friday 02/12 FUN RUN
- –>Friday 02/12 Kona Ice (during Fun Run)
- Fri 02/19 Donuts with Dads – Chaparral Gym starting 7:00 am.
- Fri 02/26 Family Restaurant Night at Peter Piper Pizza
Chaparral Elementary! 2015-16 Fundraiser!
BOOSTERTHON 2016 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Don’t forget to:
1) Register your child on Funrun.com,
2) Reach out to sponsors,
3) Ask your child about the Big World Recess character play of the day,
4) Come to cheer your Sharkie at the Fun Run!
Fun Run schedule:
8:20 – 9:20 am Kinder- 2nd
9:30 – 10:30 am 3rd-4th
10:40 – 11:30 am Adpts
2:00 – 3:00 pm 5th – 6th
–>KONA ICE will be on site ALL DAY February 12th!
–>Student can bring $3 for a Kona Ice after their run!
Watch video: Big World Recess
We’re raising funds for Music Accessories, Supplies for our Teachers and Playground Enhancements – Wall Ball Court and Gaga Ball!
This year’s goal is $30,000!
The Boosterthon Fun Run program is a healthy alternative to traditional product sales that raises much-needed funds for our school and over 1400 others across America. The Boosterthon program also promotes three specific values during the fun-filled experience: Fitness, Leadership, and Character.
This year’s character theme is BIG WORLD RECESS, a music festival theme all about COMMUNITY! Students will learn five ways to make their community rock where they live and play.
Every student participates in the Fun Run, regardless of pledges raised. Plus, they receive 6 daily character stickers and have access to Boosterthon’s world-class character resources. Parents, you must register your student on funrun.com in order for them to run. Just click the “Parent Permission Box.” Your student will receive a FREE gift just for registering.
Remember to enter your student’s pledges on FUNRUN.COM, a safe and secure website that also allows you to watch the character lessons students learn every day. Remember to include sponsors’ email addresses so they can receive a pledge confirmation. NOTE: Online payment option may be offered.
In addition to being fun, educational and character building, this is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We had over 50 % of our families turn in pledges and profited over $27,000! These funds directly benefit our students on a daily basis by providing much needed supplies, training and resources to the teachers and classrooms. After meeting our goal, last year we were able to provide sets of iPads for our youngest grades, enabling them to access the best educational content on the most current technology. We also were able to build a Rock Climbing Wall in the gym that all of our students are able to enjoy. And because of your support, we host community-building events like Grandparents breakfast, Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad and Staff appreciation!
Please join us for any and all events during this year’s Boosterthon:
Pep Rally | February 3rd | Location: Gym
- 11-11:45 – 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grades
- 12:10-12:55 – K, 1st, 2nd, ADPTS
Big World Recess Huddles – by grade | Location: Stage
- Feb. 3 – Day 1 – Team day and pep rally
- Feb. 4 – Day 2 – Win with Teamwork
- Feb. 5 – Day 3 – Live with Curiosity
- Feb. 8 – Day 4 – Score with Practice
- Feb. 9 – Day 5 – Play with Humility
- Feb. 10 – Day 6 – Ride with Confidence
- Feb. 11 – Day 7 – Run with Endurance
Boosterthon Fun Run | February 12th | Location: Soccer field
- Each group has 30 minutes for their run
- 8:20 – 9:20 – K, 1st, 2nd
- 9:30 – 10:30 – 3rd and 4th
- 10:40 – 11:30 – ADAPTS
- 2:00 – 3:00 – 5th and 6th Color Run!
If you would like to volunteer to help organize this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all your support!
Information will be sent home with your student soon!
FALL FESTIVAL 2015